VILITRA 60MG -
Vilitra 60mg is the complete combination of Vardenafil 60mg, helped maintain and maintain an erection during intimacy, which did not satisfy the partner due to a lack of blood in the erectile tract of men considered dysfunctional
VILITRA 60MG WORKING -
Vilitra 60mg tablets is a solid preparation, which is mainly intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. Vilitra 60 mg tablets contains generic Vardenafil, which belongs to the phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which sufferer is not able to produce an adequate erection at the time of interaction. Vilitra 60mg has a tendency to increase the power of intercourse due to the alteration of some chemical in the body. PDE 5 is another main reason of erectile dysfunction, which may release during lovemaking activity and reduces the blood pressure and the person fail to achieve its erection during physical intimacy. Vardenafil 60 mg is a potent PDE 5 inhibitor. This drug shows its effectiveness by inhibiting the activity of this enzyme during the sensual moment and causes Stimulating the effect of cGMP causing vasodilation which helps in the Increasing blood flow in the genital area and which leads to achieve an erection.
To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this drug by mouth with a glass of water. Not more than 1 dose is to be taken in 24 hours. Take Vardenafil at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective). Do not have a high fat meal before taking the medicine as a high-fat meal may delay how quickly the drug begins to work.
VILITRA 60MG SIDE EFFECTS -
- Chest pain
- Back Pain
- Blurry view
- Swelling of the limbs
- Irregular heart rate
- Abdominal numbness
VILITRA 60MG DRUG INTERACTIONS -
There are some medicines show interactions with Vilitra 60mg are,Nitroglycerin, Isosorbides, Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Amyl nitrile, Indinavir, Ritonavir, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Boceprevir, Telaprevir, Amiodarone, And Procainamide.
- Patients having problems like anaemia, leukaemia, prolonged erection, high or low blood pressure, dehydration, chest pain, stroke and angina, renal or liver problem should consult your health provider before having this drug.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking during the course of this medicine.
- Do not repeat the dose in 24hours because the effect of this drug remains at least for 24hours.
- If you are taking nitrates containing medicine, then avoid using Vilitra along with these medicines such as Isosorbides or Nitroglycerin.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol or other recreational medicines along with Vilitra as it may cause severe adverse effects.
- If your age is below 18 years, then avoid using this medicine.