Vidalista 20mg (Cialis)
Vidalista (Tadalafil) 20mg is one of the most popular medications available for the treatment of erectile dysfunction along with Sildenafil and Vardenafil are popularly named Viagra and Levitra respectively. These medications belong to the same class of medications called PDE-5 inhibitors. These work by increasing the blood flow into the penile region when sexually aroused and help to maintain the erection for a longer time.
Vidalista 20mg Usage & Benefits :
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor prevalently used in the treatment of erectile problems. This drug also treats pulmonary hypertension, a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs. Tadalafil acts by specifically inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 ( PDE5), which is responsible for the smooth muscle metabolism of cyclic guanosine monophosphate ( cGMP). The inhibition led to an rise in cGMP levels during sexual arousal, causing smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow to the penis corpus cavernosum, resulting in an erection.
Vidalista 20mg takes about 30 minutes to an hour to start working and should be taken accordingly prior to sexual intercourse. Swallow a pill whole and for better results avoid alcoholic beverages and food rich in fats. Vidalista 20mg can give better results when taken on an empty stomach.
Vidalista 20mg Side effects:
- Transient ischemic attack
- Anginal chest pain
- Color discrimination impairment
- Vision lose/NAION
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Prolonged/painful erection or priapism (rare)
- Transient amnesia (rare)
- Peripheral edema
- Abdominal pain
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Nasal congestion
- Store below 25°C.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not use the tablet if suffering from any kidney ailment
- If you have any heart related issues than consult your doctor before consuming the tablet,
- Do not consume more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the consumption of tablet
- High fat food may slow down the effect of medicine
- It may cause dizziness