VALIF TABLETS 20MG
Valif tablets 20mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Valif tablets 20mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Valif tablets 20mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.
WORKING OF VALIF TABLETS 20MG
Valif tablets 20mg contain vardenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Valif tablets 20mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
HOW TO USE VALIF TABLET
- Take VALIF 20 Tablet orally with a plain glass of water.
- It may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- Do not take more than 1 dose in 24 hours.
- You should take it about one hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and one hour.
- The medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this tablet.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VALIF TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist for a long duration.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
- Nasal congestion
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children.